Microdermabrasion is a quick, non-invasive procedure used to resurface the skin and promote the growth of new skin cells. This technique exfoliates and gently resurfaces the skin, promoting the formation of new, smoother, cleaner skin.
What microdermabrasion can do
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Improve age spots and blackheads
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by the skin
When to Consider Microdermabrasion?
This is a great option if you want to brighten your skin and have a healthy glow. If you have sun damage, acne scars, or fine lines. Microdermabrasion is fantastic for age spots, evening skin tone, and texture, minimizing pores, and melanoma. This procedure is suitable for all skin types.
Is it comfortable?
Microdermabrasion is a great way to have immediate results with no downtime, pain, or side effects. Many liken it unto what if feels like to have a cat lick your face. After your procedure, your skin may feel tight and dry and may remain pink for 24 hours.
This procedure is great to have done a day or two before a major event.
Procedures commonly combined with Microdermabrasion
Specialty Skin Care Products